Re: bulk mailer

Russell L. Harris wrote:
I need a method to email a weekly Bible study to a list of a hundred
or so recipients.

I found in the Debian archive a package named "libmail-bulkmail-perl".
I installed the package and looked at the example files in
"/usr/share/doc/libmail-bulkmail-perl", but I have been unable to
understand how to use the package.

"sample.cfg.file" mentions "Mail::Bulkmail", "Mail::Bulkmail::Server",
and "Mail::Bulkmail::Dynamic".

There appears to be no man page.

In the Debian "oldstable" archive is package named "bulkmail"; but it
appears to be deprecated.

RLH

Hi Russell. I haven't been following the list much lately as I've been a little busy, but just noticed this thread so I'm sorry if it's a little late.

Just wanted to ask: I'm really interested in bible studies (I'm a practicing christian). I'm not sure what your studies cover, but could you send me a sample? Thanks so much!

--
Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque