Re: flashplayer9?

Wulfy wrote:
I found references to v.7 in ~/.mozilla/firefox/pluginreg.dat but I really don't know how to change that without screwing everything up. One of the references pointed to a now non-existent directory under /usr/lib...

I "fixed" the problem... reinstalled v.7. I have sound back...
--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.