Debian NetInstall: Ethernet not found?

Well I was trying to switch OSes from Ubuntu to Debian, and I figured that the NetInstall would be the best way to go. So I downloaded the .iso, burned it, and popped it into my laptop. I connected my laptop directly into my modem through it's Ethernet port, but when it got to the point where it checks my connection, it wasn't able to find my connection!

I'm connected through LAN, and to my understanding LAN is always connected (No drivers needed, I thought). But apparently you do need drivers, so I decided to pop into Ubuntu's terminal and look for my Ethernet port. I found:

05:07.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Unknown device 8167 (rev 10)
Subsystem: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. Unknown device 1345
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 185
I/O ports at d800 [size=256]
Memory at fe8ffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Expansion ROM at 40000000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: <access denied>

I figured that this meant that I would have to look for "Realtek" or something similar in the list of Ethernet drivers, but of course it wasn't on that list. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or maybe I'm completely missing something, but hopefully someone there can help me out!

I'm on a laptop that doesn't have a floppy drive, so booting the drivers from a floppy isn't possible. I'm also booting the NetInstall from my only CD-ROM drive, so that wouldn't be possible either.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm hoping to get Debian running on my laptop soon!

~Michael pobega