Re: Mozilla resolving host problem

On 12/2/06, David Shultz <mrbraz97@gmail.com> wrote:
Whenever  I browse any website, mozilla says
"Resolving www.google.com" and waits for about
15 seconds to resolve the host. I've disabled
ipv6 but the problem is still there. Also I've
checked the isp nameserver and they are fine.
Does anyone has the same problem?

First of all I apologize for late reply. I messed up
my system so had to reinstall everything. Sorry about
that. After reinstall everything is working fine now.
Don't have that delay. If anything goes wrong, I'll
post back later. Again thanks to all for helping me.

--David