Evolution multilingual spellchecking in Debian Etch (Newbie).

Hi,

I just installed Debian Etch (rc1) on an IBM A50p and am trying to
wrap my head around multilingual spellchecking in Evolution (2.6.3). I
managed to get English and Danish spell checking to work by installing
aspell, ispell, myspell, and ienglish, idanish and gnome-spell.

My problem is that I would like to get Indonesian spellchecking to
work as well. As I don't know which spelling system Evolution uses and
because the Evolution documentation refers to using Ximian Red Carpet
(!!!) to install extra dictionaries, I am pretty much lost at this
point. I did find the following link, but I am not sure which of the
dictionaries are the newest, nor if they have anything to do with
Evolution OR how to install the dictionary:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/id/

Cheers,

Brian