Re: Re: Reiserfs corruption and KDM login problems

> > Is there a quick fix I can do to get her into her email for today?
>
> Use mutt.

Actually, it is even easier - I also have Gnome but never use it - she can log
into a Gnome session and use Icedove with no problems.

> As a temp fix I suppose you could move her data but if the reiserfs on
> which home is built is partially corrupt then you're building a brick
> wall on a house of cards.
>
> If you have a spare partition or drive, make one with JFS and copy the
> data to that.

Certainly - I plan to pick up another drive (or two) today and move everything
away from the troubled filesystem while I still can.

Thanks.

--
David Bruce