Installation on an IBM RS-6000 44P Power3

Title: Installation on an IBM RS-6000 44P Power3

I am trying to install debian on an IBM RS-6000 44P-170.

Ive downloaded and burned an iso image but I cant seem to get the machine to boot from CD.  I have found a custom net install iso that I can get to boot but I dont have internet access to allow the machine to download the installation files.

Can you tell me what image I need to use and how to get it to install?  Also, do you have a link to a mirror for the correct version?

Thanks,

Craig