Re: Dirty spam

Tim Post wrote:

> Did it even make a dent? I've been thinking about trying it. Even
> catching 5% is still 50k less spam e-mails delivered on a larger
> network .. so I may get a little more use out of it even if its only got
> a 2/10 catch record.

I have had a chance to try this out and it does work. It's not
perfect (maybe because I am using an older version due to the
fact I'm running Sarge on those servers) and does miss some of
the image spam.

It has got a very nice feature that it will only scan messages
with a SA score below a certain number. This way, if SA has
already given a message enough points then FuzzyORC will not scan
the message and save you the resources.

Hope this helps,

--
George Borisov