Re: Cannot access terminals ( ctrl+alt+Fx ) in fluxbox

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 10:19:45PM -0300, piter wrote:
> I'm using Etch with fluxbox, everything was OK before doing "apt-get
> dist-upgrade" a few days ago. After that, i can't access the terminals
> from tty1 to tty6 (i mean that nothing happens when i press ctrl+alt+Fx).

What do you have in /etc/X11/fluxbox/keys?  I think there should be a series
of lines like
    Mod1 F1 :Workspace 1

I'm not running fb at the mo, but that looks to me like ctl+Fx rather than
ctrl+alt+Fx

And in /etc/X11/fluxbox/init --
there should be a couple of relevant lines

    session.screen0.workspaceNames: one,two,three,four
    session.screen0.workspaces:     4

for example

--
richard