Cannot access terminals ( ctrl+alt+Fx ) in fluxbox

I'm using Etch with fluxbox, everything was OK before doing "apt-get dist-upgrade" a few days ago. After that, i can't access the terminals from tty1 to tty6 (i mean that nothing happens when i press ctrl+alt+Fx). With KDE i don't have the same problem, everything works fine, and I can login if i choose a console login instead of a graphic login.
Does anybody knows how to help me??? I know you can..!!!