Re: maildrop "lockfile" error with maildir

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 10:53:53PM -0600, Russell L. Harris wrote:
> Please forgive the cross-post, but I have gotten no response on this
> matter from the mutt list or from the maildrop list.  I have read all
> the relevant man pages and have been searching without success on Google
> for a solution (other than switching to procmail).

You received at least 2 quite good replies on the mutt list,
specifically msg_ids: 20061108072022.GA32457@state-of-mind.de and
20061109210239.GA6003@jadev.org, dated  Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:20:22 +0100
and Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:02:39 +0000 respectively. Did you not receive
them?

You should wait a bit longer than 2 days.

--
Chris.
======