Re: multiseat laptop?

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 12:53:57AM -0500, Kevin Mark wrote:
Hi H,
I had a thought: some of the new micro-atx systems like the shuttle xp?
shuttle,2 mice, 2 14" lcds, 2 kbds. about $700-800?(a guess). Small, somewhat portable. Cheaper than a laptop but not able to be used
on the go (like in an airport).

couple that with the right old-school briefcase and some foam cutouts
for a totally awesome geeked out rig. very slick. you could even cut
one of the lcd's into the top, one into the bottom (rig up some kind
of rigid, removable cover). pop open the brief case, pull out the key
boards/mice (wireless even!), flip the case over to make an A-frame
and you can sit face to face with your partner and hack away all day!

First time I heard of the shuttle XP. Interesting.

Hugo