archives are not threaded across months

Hi all
    I was browsing the d-u archives recently and found a weird behavior. Say I
go to http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2006/10/msg03693.html
In the bottom of this page where it says "Next by thread", the link points to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2006/10/msg03708.html . Once I go to this
second link, at the bottom of the page there is no "Next by thread" link.
However, the actual thread does not end there. The next message in this
thread is http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2006/11/msg00050.html . Why are
the archives not threaded across months? Is this a bug which should be
reported?

    May be I am missing something very trivial here. Any help is appreciated.

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi