Re: nvidia-xconfig and xserver-xorg-video-nv

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 10:38:09PM -0700, Alan Ianson wrote:

> I use the nvidia drivers also for my FX 5700LE. There is a pre built module
> for it in unstable and it seems to be working great here.
>
> What are you running there, i386/amd64   sarge/testing/unstable?

Etch i386/486.  None of the K7 kernels will actually work on my box--thus my
working with the kernel packagers to figure out what's up.

> Aside from the module (you may need to build it yourself depending on your
> arch etc) you need nvidia-common and nvidia-glx.

Or just download it from NVidia themselves.  I just wish Debian handled it in
an automated way.
--
Carl Fink                                 carl@finknetwork.com
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.