Re: Debian Weekly News?

Joey Hess wrote:
I've considered taking over writing DWN again (if you're confused, I'm
the other Joey who originally started it in '99). However, it's not
clear to me that DWN is still relevant enough to be worth the large
amount of work it takes to maintain it[1]. A lot of communication is done
on Planet Debian, wikis and in other forms that were not around when DWN was
started, and that may be a better way to keep up with what's going on
in Debian than DWN.

The problem with this is the same as the problem with fora vs. mailing lists. DWN comes to me... with Planet Debian and the rest, I have to go to them to find out if there's anything of interest to me....

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.