Re: Debian Weekly News?

On Friday 13 October 2006 11:43, Wulfy wrote:
> I haven't had the last two edition of Debian Weekly News.  I thought
> that I'd somehow become unsubscribed from the list, but when I went to
> the site, it seems I have all of them and the October editions that I'm
> missing haven't been sent.
>
> Any idea what's wrong?  The only thing I can think of is pressure from
> the upcoming release of Etch...
>
> I really enjoy reading about what's going on and miss my DWN...

From the September 26 DWN:

As Debian experiments with funding, the author of DWN is going to experiment
with spending less time on Debian. Please understand that due to this there
may be no future issues of DWN in the current form or that they will only be
released less frequently.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111