Re: help with mailscanner and mailwatch and unstale packages

On 2006-10-04, Jon  Miller <jlmiller@mmtnetworks.com.au> wrote:
> I need to know if there is a debian list that has unstable packages.
> Seems the one I've found do not work when trying to get the latest
> version (unstable) of mailscanner_4.51.5-1

I do not understand. What does "a debian list that has unstable packages" mean?

Also, perhaps you'd have better luck with Debian stable or testing
instead. Unstable is generally unsupported - perhaps that's why nobody
has replied to your message.

> Also like to know if there is someone on the list that uses
> mailscanner and mailwatch.  I'm having an issue where the mailwatch
> (web interface) does not load properly.  It only comes up with a blank
> page when it's suppose to prompt for username and password.  There are
> no errors I can see in the apache web logs or the mail logs
Try to find the mailwatch mailing list - if there is a mailwatch home
page, it should point you there. If no luck, try the debian-isp mailing
list.

Also: - What color is the blank page? Are there any characters there?
- When you use View Source on the blank page, what do you see?

Cheers,
Jason

--
The church is near but the road is icy; the bar is far away but I will
walk carefully.