Re: can't install anything from testing

On 10/05/2006 03:30 AM, Florian Kulzer wrote:
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 18:21:40 -0500, Mumia W.. wrote:
[...]
This seems to suggest that I can use that syntax to allow me to put testing in my sources.list without any risk of being able to install anything from testing.

Is that correct?

I think it is, but I never tried it. On my Sid system I use a package
pin of 50 for experimental to keep these packages blocked unless I
specifically ask for one of them, e.g. because it fixes a bug that is
present in unstable. That works exactly as advertised in the manpages.

Thanks.

--
paduille.4058.mumia.w@earthlink.net