Re: Intel policy wrt OSS [was: Re: cvs.openbsd.org: src]

That's what I am doing too! I am trying to convince all of our customers to not
use the products of Open Source unfreandly vendors. And guess what? They
are going to buy the hardware we recommend them because we know what is working
and what not. And most of our customers are running Open Source operating
systems.

We had a couple of Adaptec controllers and now we are using LSI controllers.

And if nothing changes I am not going to recommend Intel hardware anymore,
because we have a choice and we are not forced to use Intel hardware.
If Intel wants us to actually recommend or use their hardware then they
should satisfy our needs.