Re: Etch install

So, here is what I found:

Etch installer, all except expert24, will try to load a floppy module when
searching for network hardware.  Expert24 will present two options, a network
module and the floppy module. With dhcp and with setting up the network
parameters manually, the system fails to contact a mirror.  The other
installers will complete the install but expert24 will fail to install grub.