KDE doesn't start

Dear all, I have Debian Etch withb KDE, I always run "kdm" and after
login I go to my KDE desktop. But a pair of days ago I installed Fluxbox
and I configured my system to run it (just install fluxbox and fluxconf,
and create $HOME/.fluxbox with 2 or 3 files).

But now I remove Fluxbox and fluxconf and when I want to start my KDE
desktop running "kdm", I get a login and after put user and password a
get the login again and so on. I can't start my desktop.

How can I go back to me dear KDE running the kdm command ???

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro