Tomcat5 and Eclipse WTP - anyone got it working?

Has anyone here got Eclipse, with the WTP plugin working with the Debian
configured tomcat5?

The debian tomcat configuration seems to have been modified in some way.  I
can see from the changelog that some of the standard classpaths have been
taken out and added later to the catalina.sh script, and that is already
meaning I have to manually set up some classpaths within eclipse.

But it is still failing to start from within eclipse, although it starts
perfectly without - when started manually or during system startup.
--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk