Re: debian forum

Julian De Marchi wrote:
> I am NOT trying to take over any of the other forums. Sorry if it seemed
> that way. I wish to create a place for people to talk about more in depth
> problems, where the answers can be archived and retrived by all. Forums
> will never beat mailling lists!

    Not even for archiving.  *points to list archives*  As for the "naysayers"
popping out after you did something I have to say you're a little paranoid.
Not all of us read the list 24/7.  Chances are you're just seeing the
Americans waking up, reading d-u and posting their thoughts when they would
have otherwise done so regardless of your actions.