Re: debian forum

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:07:48 +1000 (EST)
"Julian De Marchi" <julian@jdcomputers.com.au> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would be willing to setup a Debian Forum for the users of this
> mailing list on my web servers. Would there be much interest out
> there for this? If so, with some suggestions we can go ahead with
> this at some pace and have it up and running in a day or so.
>

> Julian

I would say that if you want to do it, then you should.  And then
advertise it like crazy.  There will be so many "nay sayers" here
that you'll become discourage very quickly.  Some people don't like
change and will fight with all their strength against something
different.

--
Raquel
True religion is the life we lead, not the creed we profess.