Re: WTF is binding "Control-O" key in Gnome apps?

Miles Bader wrote:

{I've scoured various gnome settings files etc., though, and cannot find
any reference to it... it's driving me nuts!]

-Miles

Miles, sorry didn't notice your thread earlier. :( On my system I use the Keyboard Indicator applet for switching between keyboards (Is this what you mean by switching input methods?)

My system does not react to either CTRL-O or CTRL-SPACE in any way that I can notice in gnome apps. I tried CTRL-O in bluefish (html editor) and it opened a file dialog so that I can "O"pen a file (as is shown in the file menu).

On my system, the Keyboard Indicator applet allows me to change which key combination changes keyboard. I'm using sid now with gnome 2.14. HTH.

--
Sincerely
Jose Alburquerque