Re: mounting a dvdrw

does the following change the situation

fred@debian:~$ growisofs -Z /dev/hdd -R -J myPc
Executing 'mkisofs -R -J myPc | builtin_dd of=/dev/hdd obs=32k seek=0'
INFO: ISO-8859-1 character encoding detected by locale settings.
Assuming ISO-8859-1 encoded filenames on source filesystem,
use -input-charset to override.
Total translation table size: 0
Total rockridge attributes bytes: 245
Total directory bytes: 0
Path table size(bytes): 10
Max brk space used 0
184 extents written (0 MB)
/dev/hdd: "Current Write Speed" is 4.1x1385KBps.
builtin_dd: 192*2KB out @ average infx1385KBps
/dev/hdd: flushing cache
/dev/hdd: stopping de-icing
/dev/hdd: writing lead-out