Re: alternative for rdiff-backup

Cameron L. Spitzer wrote:
> We did not use the rdiff-backup package from Debian
> because it's too old.

rdiff-backup is and was always uptodate in Debian testing and unstable.
However, in sarge it is outdated, something I can't fix, but aside of
the unstable version, I also maintain the backport of rdiff-backup on
backports.org. This should be enough.

Atm, rdiff-backup is broken because of the python transition, something
I have to look into.

And yes, you could have just emailed me, I'm pretty responsive...

Kevin Mark wrote:
> Unless someone has the
> desire to possibly do a 'friendly' takeover if the maintainer is MIA.

I know you said it without knowing, but I'm anything else than mia, I'm
even reading debian-user ;)