Re: Configuring mdadm - Initialise superblock warning

On (14/09/06 09:20), Duncan McDonald wrote:
> Hi Clive,
>
> Thanks for the links, I'll check them out.
>
> I rebooted the machine after the dist-upgrade and it seems to be running
> fine. Maybe it was just whinging... (?)

No problem :)

I recall I sometimes had problems because the sata modules weren't
/etc/modules.  Prior to that I had variable success with different
kernels which I suspect was a product of the order in which modules
loaded.

Glad it sorted itself :)

Regards

Clive