Configuring mdadm - Initialise superblock warning

Hello,

I'm a relative newbie to Debian and recently after I ran 'apt-get dist-upgrade' I got the following warning:

? Initialise the superblock if you reuse hard disks
?
? WARNING! If you are using hard disks which have a md superblock from an
? earlier installation in a different RAID array, you MUST zero the
? superblock before activating the autostart feature.
?
? For doing this, do not start the RAID devices automatically and zero the
? superblock (mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/xxx). You can then further use
? 'dpkg-reconfigure mdadm' to activate the autostart feature.

I'm running Sarge stable on a RAID1 array using two brand new hard disks, so am I right in assuming that I don't need to initialize the superblock?

I've tried Google but I couldn't find anything useful. Can anyone give me some pointers?

Cheers,

-Duncan