Re: Thunderbird does not show attachments any longer

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:08:11 -0400, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

> Other than filing bugs in BTS and using apt-listbugs, you can also put
> information about serious breakages etc., in
> http://wiki.debian.org/Status/Unstable

Thanks, Raju,

for pointing out that I am *right* !
Not everyone has the time (or the desire) to spend his days hunting for
information how to get his installation back up again.

At least not me. If there is a breakage, I want to know. And not from
extra applications; Wikis, bug-tracking lists, and stuff.
I have a job to do and a part of it is system administration. If a service
/ system fails, the first thing I do is telling my users. So that they
don't have to mail me; I don't have to answer their questions and they
don't lose time, but can do something else or work around until stuff is
back.
And I want Debian to work for me similarly.

Thanks,

Uwe