Re: Email programs that work.

Derek Martin wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 10:49:32PM -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
> No... the rules are static, and there are exactly two of them.  The
> user can only change the limits of the rules, not the rules
> themselves.

    Changing means they are flexible.  Inflexible would be no changes.

> This is not flexible by any sane definition of flexible.  You're being
> an ass.  Intentionally, I might add.

    I'm hardly being an ass.  I'm pointing out there is a quantifiable
difference between "none" and "some".  Sorry that I don't got for the whole
rationalization approach to debate.  "I can rationalize that this isn't up to
some subjective standard therefore it means it's not there."

> Take a look at what Mutt can do, if you must know.  It does not have
> Python, or any other scripting language embedded in it.

    But Derek, people say Mutt doesn't filter....  :P

    That's being an ass.