Re: Email programs that work.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 04:10:34AM +0200, Mathias Brodala wrote:
> Hello Marc.
>
> > 1) when will thunderbird finally gain "reply to list"?  I could have sworn
> > I saw a patch go by not too long ago somewhere.
>
> Officially with version 3.0. But the mentioned patch is included in TB 1.5.0.5 thanks to
> the TB package maintainers.

And what arcana are necessary to make it *work*, other than installing
Enigmail and Reply-To-List?  All of Debian's mailing lists include
List-Post:, but none of them are apparently acceptable to the extension.

Oh, no... not at all.  Thunderbird doesn't require *any* fiddling
whatsoever.

Feh.  Who does Steve Lamb think he's kidding, anyway?

--
 Marc Wilson |     If imprinted foil seal under cap is broken or missing
 msw@cox.net |     when purchased, do not use.