Re: Email programs that work.

On 28.08.06 12:23, Micha Feigin wrote:
> It lacks a folders column and hebrew support ...

And which one of the features I asked below does this belong under?
Could you next time quote exactly the part of my mail so I know?

Sorry, I know mutt does not have "folders column" but I have neved needed
it. Yes, people DO need it in GUI applications, but in TUI it's imho not
needed (and I guess therefore it's not implemented) - you can choose folder
anytime you are saving message, copying message, changing folders, attaching
message.

For hebrew, I am sorry, i don't use it, so I have no idea of what do you
mean by "lacks". Can't it display mail folders with hebrew characters?
Or just it displays crap instead of correct hebrew text?