Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

On (22/08/06 11:30), Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It could be possible to use this list for what was created: Debian
> related questions *only*? the rest of the world will appreciate this
> very much...
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Marcelo

:-) You're not obliged to read this thread, you can filter, delete or
ignore the posts.  FWIW gas here costs c. £1/litre (no matter who pumps
it) which translates to c. $8.00 /gallon.  So we pay more to contribute
to global warming :)

Regards

Clive

--