Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

Clive Menzies wrote:
> :-) You're not obliged to read this thread, you can filter, delete or
> ignore the posts.  FWIW gas here costs c. £1/litre (no matter who pumps
> it) which translates to c. $8.00 /gallon.  So we pay more to contribute
> to global warming :)

That's certianly true. My personal preference when filtering continually
offtopic traffic on mailing lists is to /dev/null anything the people
who keep the thread going say. You may want to keep that in mind if you
have any interest in using this list for anything approaching its stated
purpose in the future.

--
see shy jo, one of the few active DDs on this list, wasting his dialup
            bandwidth on downloading US GAS PRICE reports?!