Re: Debian target audience ( was Re: Open Source Supported Graphics Cards)

Kent West wrote:

George Borisov wrote:
I can not speak about other people

And yet, as I read your comments, I almost thought it was me speaking.

I use Debian because it is an operating system I can
_trust_ and it is 100% free as in speech and beer (to me, the
speech bit is actually more important.)

Ditto.

It is also more powerful tha[n] Windows, easier to administer properly and does not tell me
to "contact the network administrator" when there is a problem.

Yep.
<snip>

For those who are, as yet, unaware of it...

http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/NL/5488FB441D1E157FCC2571CA00151652

Regards,