Apache2 Manhattan Virtual Classroom

I guess either no one can help me with this, or no one wants to. Fine and
dandy then, I will just go download another distro and start over there,
eventually I will find the needed help, if I have to frigging "pay" for it.
L8tr group.
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Apache2 Manhattan Virtual Classroom

Good Day all Debian folks!
I am at my wits end! YAAAAA! I have been trying for nearly a week to get
this Manhattan Virtual Classroom to work on my Debian 3.1 Server with
Apache2. According to the installation instructions for Manhattan I am to
place these lines listed below in the "appropriate place"
ScriptAlias /manhat-bin/      /home/manhat/manhat-x.x.x/bin/

        AllowOverride None
        Options +ExecCGI -Includes
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all

      ScriptAlias /manhat-sbin/     /home/manhat/manhat-x.x.x/sbin/

        AllowOverride None
        Options +ExecCGI -Includes
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all

      Alias       /manhat-images/   /home/manhat/manhat-x.x.x/images/

          Options FollowSymLinks
          AllowOverride None
          Allow from all
As I understand it, the "appropriate place" for Debian 3.1 and Apache 2
specifically is in a Virtual Host Directive.
Well this meant very little to a Apache 2 Newbie like me, so I started
hunting around the Internet and found a file is needed for each Virtual Host
and should be placed in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled. Ok, so I created two
files here www.servername.mydomain.net and
www.manhat.servername.mydomain.net . I placed the "Script Alias" lines in
the www.manhat.servername.mydomain.net So, this all seemed well and good,
until I tried to go to www.manhat.servername.mydomain.net. I get nothing,
nada, zips. The typical IE crud, "page cannot be displayed" So I am stuck, I
just want to have a simple web page where my students can log in to the
virtual classroom. Can anyone give me some idea of what I need to do here?
Thanks,

Cary Pembleton