Re: Antialiasing and mount problem after Sid upgrade (solved)

El Dimarts 01 Agost 2006 00:51, Florian Kulzer va escriure:
> The proposed workaround is to add fstab lines with the "user" option for
> all relevant devices. (I have not tried this yet.)

Thanks!

I don't have USB devices in fstab, but solved adding
to  /etc/dbus-1/system.d/hal.conf

  <policy group="plugdev">
    <allow send_interface="org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume"/>
    <allow send_interface="org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.Crypto"/>
  </policy>

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat