Re: Printing from Acrobat

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 02:24:44PM -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

> What is your goal? To get a copy of the form, or to get your
> printer working? I mean your immediate goal. Eventually, of
> course, you want to be able to print anything. If your goal
> is just to get the form, then I suggest using other means.

As I mentioned elsewhere, my goal is to fix Debian printing.  If I just
wanted a copy of the page I'd print it from my XP-running laptop computer.
(It's not that bad, I have CygWin on it and actually use X/icewm most of the
time.)
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at nitpickingblog.blogspot.com.  Reviews!  Observations!