Re: Debian dspam as postfix content filter?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:

I've implemented dspam on a Debian system.  Have you trained dspam yet?

Um I think so...

It
will not filter out of the box, it must be trained.

I have used dspam_train (the web frontend does not work out of the box) with balanced amounts of ham and spam. Running:

$ dspam_stats -H jaldhar

as myself gives me nothing.

$ sudo dspam_stats -H jaldhar

works.  (which leads me to suspect a permissions problem.)  It gives me:

jaldhar:
                TP True Positives:           5196
                TN True Negatives:           8935
                FP False Positives:             1
                FN False Negatives:           274
                SC Spam Corpusfed:             79
                NC Nonspam Corpusfed:           0
                TL Training Left:               0
                SHR Spam Hit Rate          94.99%
                HSR Ham Strike Rate:        0.01%
                OCA Overall Accuracy:      98.09%

Which suggests dspam is trained does it not? So I think for some reason dspam is simply not using its spam-fighting voodoo. What could it be? Unfortunately even running it with debugging turned on tells me nothing.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>