Re: No sound on flash movies

bob hole wrote:
This happened to my brother,try moving ~/.mozilla to ~/.mozilla.bak or something and then try it.I deleted a bunch of stuff in ~/.mozilla(pretty much everything except my bookmarks,extentions and plugins) and that fixed it.
I moved ~/.mozilla to ~/.mozill.bak and then restarted Firefox. Success! Flash worked! Both sound and video.

Then I moved my bookmarks into the new profile...  no sound...

So I deleted the new ~/.mozilla and the sound was back. However, when another program used the sound card while I was waiting for the Flash to download, no sound again.

I'm using Alsa...  shouldn't this sort of thing only happen in OSS?

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.