Re: No sound on flash movies

This happened to my brother,try moving ~/.mozilla to ~/.mozilla.bak or something and then try it.I deleted a bunch of stuff in ~/.mozilla(pretty much everything except my bookmarks,extentions and plugins) and that fixed it.

On 7/24/06, Wulfy <wulfmann@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Wulfy wrote:
> Wulfy wrote:
>> Does anyone else still have this problem?  Not only do I now have no
>> sound, but the video doesn't play either...  I've tried everything I
>> can think of to no avail...
>>
>> Any idea how to fix?
>>

> Does no-one have any idea how to fix this?  I noted that according to
> Adobe, the latest version for Linux is v7... yet the Mozilla Plug-in
> site said v9 was available...

I managed to fix the video playback.  Still no sound, but the pictures
move...  :)

I reversed the change in firefoxrc...  removed the FIREFOX_DSP="aoss"
and put FIREFOX_DSP="none" back...

--
Blessings

Wulfmann