Re: No sound on flash movies

Wulfy wrote:
Iván Alemán wrote:
Hello list,

While a flash movie loads very well on firefox, I can't get any sound,
I have tried the following solution with no luck

Any thoughts?

Does anyone else still have this problem? Not only do I now have no sound, but the video doesn't play either... I've tried everything I can think of to no avail...

Any idea how to fix?

Does no-one have any idea how to fix this? I noted that according to Adobe, the latest version for Linux is v7... yet the Mozilla Plug-in site said v9 was available...

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.