Fluxbox Bug: SloppyFocus mode missing

Hi

Upgraded from Debian stable into testing, I notice one most important
feature missing from fluxbox -- the SloppyFocus mode. Ie, the mode of
traditional X behaviour -- auto raise the window when the mouse stay on a
window for a while.

I've been asking this question in all the possible places and finally get
the answer from the fluxbox support forum:

The 'sloppy focus' or 'semi-sloppy focus' mode is missing from the current
Debian release (v0.9.14-1.2, both testing and unstable)

(https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1536863&forum_id=110771)

Proof:

1. The following is taken from the man fluxbox that comes with v0.9.14-1.2:

,-----
| Focus Model
|     For  Click  To  Focus  The window must be clicked to get the focus.  In
|     Semi Sloppy Focus the focus is transferred  to  the  window  under  the
|     mouse, after some delay.  For Sloppy Focus tabbed windows are activated
|     by moving the mouse into the tab.
`-----

But the options are not there in the focus model configuration.

2. This is what I tried:

completely remove the fluxbox package with the configuration files, then
re-install it.

create a new user. In its home directory, there are no .x* .X* files, nor
the .fluxbox directory.

echo exec fluxbox > ~/.xsession

then startx.

Ie, in above X/fluxbox setting, everything is taken from system.

Please help. I can't do without the auto raise feature. Thanks