Re: Fluxbox Bug: SloppyFocus mode missing

On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 01:08:15PM +0200, T wrote......

> The 'sloppy focus' or 'semi-sloppy focus' mode is missing from the
> current Debian release (v0.9.14-1.2, both testing and unstable)

I think it's there.  It works for me on Debian Sid using fluxbox
0.9.14-1.2.

> create a new user. In its home directory, there are no .x* .X*
> files, nor the .fluxbox directory.

Create a .fluxbox directory in the home directory of that new user.
Then ...

cd ~/.fluxbox
cp /etc/X11/fluxbox/init ~/.fluxbox/.

and then go into init with your favorite editor and make sure you
have entries like these:

session.screen0.autoRaise:  true
session.screen0.clickRaises:    false
session.screen0.focusModel: SloppyFocus