Re: securing an Ubuntu box in a shared office?

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 05:44:09PM -0400, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> But do you have any idea how many false hits your system gets?

'False' in the sense that a non-spam message is tagged as
spam? Very few. Maybe one a month. And certainly no one has
emailed me to say, "Did you get that email I sent?"

> What do you use that keeps up with white/grey/black lists?

'Keeps up'? A whitelist is my list of people who are
canonically non-spammers; that's my own list. I believe we
get blacklists from Razor. Greylisting is, again,
site-by-site.

--
Stephen R. Laniel
steve@laniels.org