Re: Replying to list

Lynn Kilroy wrote:
I am going to be a little nasty on this one, fellas, by breaking all your perfectly held and highly valued netiquette.

I recommend you just stick to M$ Outlook. At some 250 Euros/US$ per licence for Outlook and XP-Pro it is a bargain and it seems to contain all the features you require. I'm sure you'll like their mailing lists better...

If you don't like the way debian (and it's mailing lists) work you have no obligations to use it.

> I can design a great wordprocessor.

Just do it! And if you can do that it's probably just a piece of cake to help the mozilla lot to include a 'reply list' feature in their browser. (That won't turn Tbird into a 'high end uber geeky programmer model')

Thanks in advance.

Johannes

NB: I cc'ed you, since I assume it's what *you* want.
NB: Don't cc me, I read the list