Re: Replying to list

Lynn Kilroy wrote:
> I use MSN Hotmail.  Seems MSN Hotmail doesn't work quite the same way
> your cludgy e-mail clients {oft mentioned in your article} do.

    Cludgy?  Actually these are quite on the forefront.  Cludgy would be
Hotmail, Y!Mail, Outlook.  Most of which are stuck in the stone age when it
comes to dealing with mail.

> Furthermore, most common users {people who use MSN Hotmail} don't bottom
> post because MSN Hotmail {and Yahoo! for that matter} both are setup for
> top posting - like this one.

   Your down arrow is broken?  Oddly enough all of my email clients in the
past decade started out at the top.  I've yet to top post because my down
arrow works.

> When it comes to making things, we have to ways to do it.  We can make
> them easy, or not.

    Yes, we can make it easy, or not.  You can either make it easy for others
to read your email, or not.  By your own diatribe might I suggest you look to
yourself and ask why you want everyone else to make it easy for you whilst you
make it hard on everyone else.  Further, with an attitude like that, you
making it hard on us, why should we feel compelled in any way to make it easy
for you?