dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config

Hi everyone,

I want to do an automatic setup for exim4-config. Before I install
exim4-config I insert this with debconf-set-selections :

exim4-config    exim4/dc_eximconfig_configtype  select internet site;
mail is sent and received directly using SMTP
exim4-config    exim4/mailname  string  dcerouter.pluto
exim4-config    exim4/dc_local_interfaces       string  127.0.0.1
exim4-base      exim4/purge_spool       boolean false
exim4-config    exim4/dc_noalias_regenerate     boolean false
exim4-config    exim4/dc_smarthost      string
exim4-config    exim4/dc_relay_domains  string
exim4-config    exim4/dc_relay_nets     string
exim4-config    exim4/dc_minimaldns     boolean false
exim4-config    exim4/exim3_upgrade     boolean true
exim4-config    exim4/dc_other_hostnames        string  dcerouter.pluto
exim4-config    exim4/no_config boolean true
exim4-config    exim4/hide_mailname     boolean false
exim4-config    exim4/dc_postmaster     string
exim4-config    exim4/dc_readhost       string
exim4-config    exim4/use_split_config  boolean false
exim4-config    exim4/internal/exim4-config.reconfigure boolean false
exim4-base      exim4/move_exim3_spool  boolean false

When I run debconf-get-selections | grep exim I've got the above lines
in debconf database.
After that I use apt-get install exim4-config, the config screen for
this package doesn't show up, I only see the message : Restarting MTA:
exim4 , but when I look into /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf I have
the mta setup for localdelivery only :

dc_eximconfig_configtype='local'

All other values that I passed into debconf db are setup correct
except for this one.
Did anyone tryed to do that kind of stuff and can guide me to
understand what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mircea Hutanu