Re: mutt configuration not displaying my name in mailing list threads

Mitchell Laks wrote:

>I have switched over to mutt as my MUA. [...]

>now i notice that my own posts to debian-user are not listed by "mitchell
>laks" or mlaks in the mutt index view. [...]

>notice it says "To debian-user" [...]

>what do i change in my muttrc to get this right?

You want to set the index_format variable in your .muttrc. Have a look
at the manual in file:///usr/share/doc/mutt/html/index.html at section
6.3.96. The default format uses "%-15.15L" for the sender, If you change
the L to an n, you should get the format you want.